Stamp Something for Mom Challenge

Something for Mom Challenge over at Stamp Something required that you CASE a card from Cindy Beach. You can find her blog HERE. This is the card I decided to case, making it a mother's card instead of a thanks to go with the rest of the challenge.
Ready for Christmas Yet:And here is my card:
If you look closely at my big flower, the paper I used was already orange and had a flower design on it. So it is still visible behind the orange ink and adds a nice touch!

STUFF I USED FOR MY CARD:
STAMPS: Office Accoutrement SU, A to Z accents SU
INK: Only Orange SU
ACCESSORIES: score tool for crimping, button, 3/4" punch behind button, stamping markers, gems, dimensionals, twill, computer for sentiment.

1 comment:

Erin... said...

Wondeful job with your CASE! Love the colors you chose!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something this week!