SOA Challenges

This week there was/is a website that is only available to those who donate to the StampinOutAlzheimers {SOA} cause. At this site, they were giving away some freebies like a digi kit, digi stamps, and a cupcake template. SOA also had a few challenges which I participated in. One of the challenges teamed up with MojoMonday for a sketch challenge and then another one needed to use a template from Papertrey Ink {PTI}. The projects I made for these challenges also let me enter a few others on the site, including one that needed something that flies. On my PTI template challenge, I used a bird which qualified me for the flying challenge... confused yet? How about I just show you my projects?!!
My Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge Entry:
STUFF I USED FOR THIS CARD:
PAPER: digi by: lweifenbach "flipfloptan" free from the SOA site, black cardstock, white cardstock
INK: SU Craft Basic Black, SU Real Red, SU Tempting Turqoius
STAMPS: Verve 'Up, Up, & Away'
ACCESSORIES: deminsionals, mini gems, scalloped circle punch, cricut

The second challenge was the Timeless Template Challenge {TTC} which needed to use one of Lauren Meader's templates. I used a free one available from the PTI website called recipe wrap up. I was able to enter it into the challenge for the TTC becuase it was a template and had something clear on it. I also entered it into the Anything That Flies Challenge with the birdie on the front.
Here is that project:
Here is a closer look at the window and sentiment:Here is the inside of the wrap up with all of its pockets:
STUFF I USED FOR THIS PROJECT:
STAMPS:
Unity Birdie Inspiration
PAPER: Vibrant Paper Pack
INK: SU Basic Black
ACCESSORIES: My Timeless Templates Recipe Wrap Up, Fiskars Border Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Clear Acetate, Ribbon, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Carpenters' said...

I don't know how you keep coming up with all these ideas. I guess it is a talent.

Donna said...

hi Rachel this is just the coolest card. I am definitely gonna try it. In the meantime I thought you may enjoy this goody for Father's Day this year. I'll be back!~Donna

Stamp and Smile said...

Great project! Love the colors and how well it's put together... :) Your card is so bright and cheery indeed! Like the 3-d effects! Your cards are such GEMS!! I sure enjoyed my visit... I'll be back! SMILES... Michelle :)