May Viva La Verve

I've gone a little crazy now that I am home! Here are my entries for the Viva La Verve Challenges for May (if you would like to see the sketch for each card, click on the title before the card and it will take you to the SplitCoastStampers VivaLaVerve forum):

VLVMAY01 {TWIST} Inspiration... which I got from my camo bedroom set. I posted about this card before so you may feel a bit of a repeat happening, but this is the only card previously posted, so please continue on!VLVMAY02 {TWIST} Blue & Green: I didn't like the first card, so I made a second one which I liked MUCH better ~ VLVMAY03 {TWIST} Favorites: I was in Colorado when I made this so I used what I had... my favorites are Brown, Gems, Distressing with ink. I did have all of these available, so this is how it turned out:VLVMAY04 {TWIST} Masculine: I used browns, a bold blue, and bold red. Used sentiment: "Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I chose the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." Robert Frost. I used this as a masculine sentiment because {sorry guys :)} it seems that a guy will take the road less traveled, get lost, not ask for directions... and that makes all the difference!
STUFF I USED FOR THESE CARDS:
ONE: mailing labels, SU a to z, SU painted posies, Verve Beautiful You, ALL my green inks, Brown Pigment Ink
TWO: Nestabilities Labels 4, Sarah Kay 'First Kiss', gems
TWO2: Cricut, Verve Beautiful You, buttons, SU tempting turquoise, Sizzix Embossing Texture
THREE: Gems, KMickus Digi Paper Just Breathe, Verve Beautiful You, Embossing Powder, VersaMark
FOUR: Best Occasions Scrap Pack Paper, Piercing tool, white gelly roll pen, brown zig marker, Brown Pigment Ink, Embossing Powder, MS Cornice Edger.

2 comments:

Stamp and Smile said...

WOW'za Rachel!! Wonderful cards and so many FUN elements... You sure have been busy since you got back home! Enjoy your NEW top note die... SplitCoast has TONS of fun ideas!! Smiles... Michelle :)

Carpenters' said...

I really like this one...the color combo, the Robert Frost...it is not even to "girly" with the gems!