TSC #4 and SWU #1 SKETCH CHALLENGES

Sketches 2 x 2! And they come marching... I decided to do the sketches challenges from Truly Scrumptious (1) and Stamp With Us (2).

(1) Truly Scrumptious Sketch: And here is my interpretation: For this card I used:
Nestabilities Circles,
Jewels,
Cricut,
White Ribbon,
SU Only Orange Ink, and Brown Ink
Varies Scarp Paper
SU Short & Sweet Stamp (bottom right corner, sorry picture does not show very well, says Best Wishes)


(2) Stamp With Us Sketch: I also had to use a Stampin Up product for this challenge. I used SU Real Read Ink & Tempting Turquoise Ink. Here is my interpretation: For this card I used:
Real Red Ink, Tempting Turquoise Ink, Black Ink
Circle Nestabilities
Studio G Barn Stamp
Varies Scrap Paper
Zig Markers

12 comments:

Yvonne said...

Wonderful card, well done on the challenge. loving the colours.

Sharon said...

This is really pretty, I love the stamping on your centre circle. Thanks for joining in the TS challenge.

Dawn said...

Wonderful card and love the swirls and colours

Thanks for joining us on TS

Danita said...

Beautiful cards Rachel!!! I love the colors you picked!!! The swirls and rhinestones are awesome!!! Thanks for playing in the TS challenge!!!

Carpenters' said...

I see what you mean. Those are awesome. I like the barn and the orange one turned out like you said!:)

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Michele x

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous cards - you definately have an eye for colour! Love your interpretation of the sketches.

Mina said...

really pretty card...Thanks for joining us at TS this week xxx

Beth said...

This is so pretty! I love all the swirls and flourishes! Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge!
Beth xx

Stamp WIth Us said...

Lovely card and fab colour combo, thank you for playing along. Hugs Monica xxx

Mrs Wonka said...

This is fab, I love the colours!

Thank you for joining Stamp With Us for our FIRST ever challenge!

Zoe x

Supercool Hotmama said...

I love the way you're interpreting these sketches! They are turning out so cute!