Basic Grey Challenge

For the Basic Grey Challenge, (a Saturday Challenge) the challenge was to do paper piercing. This means the paper had to be pierced in some way or the other.

This card was pierced by using 2 brads and eyelet in the center of the flowers, and then the pink strip across the card was pierced with a piercing tool to make it have a little something extra! I used BASIC GREY two scoops/ swirlie stamps (the only BG product I own) since I had to use a BG product per Challenge Rules. I stamped it in white across my cuttlebug texture to make the texture pop out a little bit more. I used a little glitter in a couple of the flowers too, though it is hard to tell in the picture!I used the SU Congrats set for the sentiment.
I tried to get a close up of the sentiment and the piercing of the strip, hopefully you can figure out whats what on my blurry fuzzy picture!
Thanks for looking.

No comments: