Sketches By Tamara Recipe #40

The challenge for Sketches by Tamara was a Recipe this time picked by Maria. (Maria is also on my crafty list. Her website is Scraps by M.) Here is the criteria for this recipe:

Create a card or layout using the following items:
  • Stars
  • Staples
  • 3 DIFFERENT patterned papers
I made a similar card in the post before, and really like it, but changed this one up to include the staples so it would qualify for the challenge. Here it is:

I again used a build a blossom from Crafter's Kitchen, though this one has polka dots instead of the designed petals in the last card. I used a dollar store star punch for the stars, I used staples to hold my pink paper to the card. The pink paper was stamped with Think Happy Thoughts SU. The background paper was a background design by the Crafter's Kitchen and then I used the cuttlebug to put a texture on it before inking over the texture with SU Basic Bold ink.
I pretty much repeated the previous post to achieve this card, but they look COMPLETELY different!

No comments: