ScrapSomething and ABC Challenge

I doubled up again and made this little card for the Scrap Something Challenge (Friday) and the ABC Challenge (Wednesday). The first is a sketch and the second is on the letter "G" and so my challenge was Glitter!
Here is the Sketch from Scrap Something: And here is my card:
The glitter in the card can be found in the white strip on the right of paper and the brown layer of paper. That paper is from DCWV The Glitter Stack: premium stack "with glitter!"
The stamped image is from Sarah Kay. I used zig markers to color in the image. The edges were punched with Martha Stewart border punches and with the SU spiral punch. I used nestabilities to cut the center image shape.
I think that my card photo's are getting a little better now that I am using natural sunlight to take the photos! Amazing what a little sun can do!

2 comments:

Ellibelle said...

How cute! I love this image, great job coloring!

Deb M. said...

Cute card!! Love the image.

TFS...