CHRIS BOUGHT ME A NEW CAMERA!!

Chris decided that this year for Christmas, he was going to get me a new camera (at my gentle hinting!) Hunter was flipping my channels on the TV during Thanksgiving and the TV landed on the HSN station. They were featuring a neat camera that was on sale for the weekend. Chris decided that since my camera is getting to the point where it could finally, completely and totally break (and it is his fault that the camera is in such a dire condition), he told me to order the camera for Christmas.

Well, the camera came in the mail TODAY!!! I still need to play around a little more to get complete hang of it, but it does have some neat features like the continuous mode that takes like 60 pictures in just seconds! Here is what the camera looks like (courtesy of hsn.com):
Here is a picture that I took of Hunter with the camera, and he looks so silly because he was saying "cheese!"

No comments: